|Rent an eco-friendly villa in Bulgaria|
What is making Lilly an Eco-friendly property?
- The villa has 7 solar panels in the yard, which provide the heating of the water tank in the villa.
- All garden lights are set with an energy saving bulbs.
- The house has a heat insulation, which is keeping the villa airy enough and helps the guests use the cooling airconditioners only at the very hot summer days.
- Additionally the WC-s in the house have a half-flushing button to save the water consumption.
- Because it is more environmentally efficient to dry clothes outside in the summer rather than using an electric dryer, in the villa are provided a clothes line and clothes pins.
- The green policy of the villa encourages guests to use the washing mashine and the dishwasher only at full capacity, taking shower, instead of bath, air-conditioners to be swiched off, when guests are not at the villa and shutting the tap when brushing teeths or shaving.